- A UCDA staff actively working to recruit new jobs and investments which will generate new income for you.
- Your business listed in the UCDA website.
- Access to statistical data, business information, community resource listings, civic club listings, and other guides as available.
- Opportunity to participate in UCDA sponsored educational seminars and training sessions on business topics.
- A UCDA staff actively working with city and county governments to identify and address infrastructure needs.
- Opportunity to promote and advertise your business through the networking opportunities of UCDA volunteer and community work.
- Information on other education and training needs.
- A UCDA Staff actively promoting New Albany and Union County as a place to visit or to live, generating new customers for you.
- Sponsorship of the Union County Leadership Academy and other leadership programs, assuring progressive, pro-business leadership in future years.
- Referrals by UCDA to numerous relocation and business inquiries.
- Information on county business developments and UCDA news through the UCDA newsletter and other UCDA correspondence.
P.O. Box 125
New Albany, MS 38652
Need to find us? Visit our contact page to find a map or to email us. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you any way we can!
Who we are
The Union County Development Association is a voluntary partnership of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in New Albany and Union County.
As UCDA works to accomplish these goals, it wears many hats: economic developer and planner; tourist information center; business spokesperson; human resources advisor; public relations practitioner; and community developer.
Simply stated, UCDA is business and professional people working together to make the community a better place for everyone to live and work. UCDA exists to strengthen, enhance, and encourage the prosperity of existing businesses in our area and the growth of new ones.