- A UCDA staff actively working to recruit new jobs and investments which will generate new income for you.
- Your business listed in the UCDA website.
- Access to statistical data, business information, community resource listings, civic club listings, and other guides as available.
- Opportunity to participate in UCDA sponsored educational seminars and training sessions on business topics.
- A UCDA staff actively working with city and county governments to identify and address infrastructure needs.
- Opportunity to promote and advertise your business through the networking opportunities of UCDA volunteer and community work.
- Information on other education and training needs.
- A UCDA Staff actively promoting New Albany and Union County as a place to visit or to live, generating new customers for you.
- Sponsorship of the Union County Leadership Academy and other leadership programs, assuring progressive, pro-business leadership in future years.
- Referrals by UCDA to numerous relocation and business inquiries.
- Information on county business developments and UCDA news through the UCDA newsletter and other UCDA correspondence.
Who we are
The Union County Development Association is a voluntary partnership of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in New Albany and Union County.
As UCDA works to accomplish these goals, it wears many hats: economic developer and planner; tourist information center; business spokesperson; human resources advisor; public relations practitioner; and community developer.
Simply stated, UCDA is business and professional people working together to make the community a better place for everyone to live and work. UCDA exists to strengthen, enhance, and encourage the prosperity of existing businesses in our area and the growth of new ones.